Monday, December 20, 2010

When this tune gives you a scene....

Hey Everyone,

Today while I was working this tune came to my mind. This trumpet which is the beginning of the most known French Song. La Vie En Rose was first said by Edith Piaf and the great Louis Armostrong made his own version as well. 

I have to say that I love both versions. I have this memory that my yiayia was listening to Edith Piaf and singing. As Europeans we are more familiar with the music around Europe and I knew this song long before I was 10 years old.

Today I wanted to listen to Louis version and it gave me a scene. This scene is so beautiful. I cannot share it with you because maybe, just maybe I will add it to a story I am thinking. When I will post it on my fanfiction I will add the song in my tracklist :)

Until Tomorrow, 

Have A Nice Day / Evening....

P.S. You can listen to Louis Armostrong's version in the video below...Most of you may have listen to it in Wall-e

Video Credit 

For Some Reason...I cannot embed this video....*le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...