Thursday, December 30, 2010

What things give you images?

Hey Everyone,

Today we will talk about images. Well in Greek the world I wanted to use is εικόνες or icons. I bet you have questions about how images are messing with a writer's inspiration. 

The most common questions are: What things give you icons or images? Can this be only a scene that happens in front of you or other things as well?

In my case, I get images from everywhere. I might listen to a song and have an image in my mind. I might read or talk about something and a little story is in my mind. 

The thing that matters the most is to be truthful to your instincts. To love what you think and what you write.
If you are truthful to yoursel,f then you can achieve wonders. 

Until Tomorrow, 

Have A Nice Day / Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...