Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What helps me to write...

Hey Everyone,
Today, I will share with you what things are helping me to write. Well, one of them. There are a lot of things that help someone to write. For me only one thing really really help me to relax and write. Can you guess what is it?

Well, I won't tease you any longer. The answer is music.  


I have a really wonderful relationship with music. I think it mosty has to do with the fact that I used to play the piano and sing when I was younger. I have stopped though but the connection is still here. 

I am listening to mostly a lot of genres and I enjoy them. Everything has to do with the time or the mood you are listening to a compilation of songs.

These days I am listening to specific artists mostly...I have already shared with you one of my favourites. Andrew Belle is one of my favourites right now...and I highly recommend you to listen to his songs. You will  be amazed by his voice.

Hope you liked my little revelation...Now, I am waiting for yours....!

Until Tomorrow,

Have A Nice Day / Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...