Sunday, December 19, 2010

Question; Are You Reading...?

Hey Everyone,
Today we are going to talk about reading. Are you reading? The answer is YES, I am reading. Even know I remember myself reading books while I was a pre-teen and teen. I remember those little stories for my young mind that are like fingerprints in my heart, even today. 

Reading stories is like a window to a new world. While you are reading a new story, what you really do is "sneaking" in this world and live with the characters. You are like an invisible visitor who observes and wants to know what is going to happen next. 

What am I reading mostly? Stories that widen my imagination. I really like romance but not for all times. I prefer mystery, adventure and great heroes and heroins. One of my favourite authors is James Rollins and his Sigma Force Saga. I will do a book review during the next month...(I hope...!)

Until Tomorrow,

Have a Nice Day / Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...